New York Infected Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at the Official Forum of New York Infected Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
markuz008
Survivor
Survivor
markuz008

[Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone   [Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 17:36

Special Tactics and Rescue Squad

RoleplayModerator from IV-MP forum wrote:
Code:
First release is nearby! The incoming and first release will be after t7 got released. Need more information ?

www.newyorkinfected.co.cc

!RECRUITING FOR FACTIONS!

Hi people, didn't find any topic about this, so... i'd like to make application for a (Co-)Leader place of S.T.A.R.S. IF open! Please don't take too harsh actions for this topic! APPLICATION FORM TAKEN FROM OTHER TOPIC (UMBRELLA CORP)

((In Character))

Firstname: Mark

Lastname: Calone

How long have you been a citizen of New York: since born, 28/02/1977

What unit do you want to join in S.T.A.R.S.: best place avaible, doesnt matter for me.

Can you communicate effectively in the English language: yes

Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S. (min. 30 words): i plan to save people, make helicopters fly routes, searching for survivors, and go myself with squads to search buildings/areas for interesting or must have things, such as supplies. my plan is to stick together, the more people survive and work together, the more chance that humanity wont end up vanished.

Do you have posses any knowledge about weapons: small- and mid-range weapons (plus bit of Sniper Rifles)

Do you have posses any knowledge about our corporation: yes

Have you even been convicted for a serious crime: no

Have you ever been in prison as an inmate: no

Tell us about your life in the outbreak (minimum of 150 words): -

I, Mark Calone Promise that I will serve the S.T.A.R.S. and I accept the Terms and Conditions.

((Out Of Character))

Firstname: Mark Markus

Lastname: S.

Where are you from: Finland

Do you have any knowledge about zombies:
plenty versions of them... one example such as 28 Days Later zombies, "human" that rages on anything living and have somekind of brain damage caused by unknown chemical/virus/parasite.

other example, walking corpse with no heartbeat, the only thing that works is a brain and nervous system (by what i mean is moving body part, opening mouth or biting), thinks as a feral hungry animal

Do you have any knowledge about Resident Evil: Willam Birkin was a creator of T- and G-Virus, T one turned people into human flesh eating zombies, and G one is modified virus, which can make human turn into a real monster with greater abilities. Why happened apocalypse, i dont know, but where, that was a mansion, outside of Raccoon City

Explain DeathMatch with one example: killing for no reason... nuff said

Explain PowerGaming with one example (30 words minimum): power gaming is when you can steal a car where driver already sits and he locked it, or when you hit someone, you force him roleplay as if he would get 1. bleeding inside skull and die even though you hit him once 2. with leg.
(/kill) 3. and you take hes money (/pay). thats forcing/commanding someone to do something which you wanted (but cant), like a kung fu kick, that stays in hollywood.

Explain Metagaming example (30 words minimum): Metagaming is when you see OOCly someone's nickname, and then you act like you know the guy ICly or call hes IG name. other example: seeing someone's nick through wall and abuse that ability (RP servers dont usually allow "wallhacks")

Explain Roleplaying example (30 words minimum): acting like you would in real life, even if real life has no zombie invasion, you have to be afraid of something, act realistic, act emotional, because its your role to be a game character you wanted to play as

Application Format by Mister Smith and Mister Salvatore.
THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Remy_Smith
Project Leader
Project Leader
Remy_Smith

[Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone   [Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone EmptyFri 10 Dec 2010, 19:18

[Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone Starslogo

Dear mister Calone,

You have been

ACCEPTED

to the Special.Tactics.And.Rescue.Service. as a Leader

Your inventory and office will be given shortly.

((Notes: Great App! You will become the Leader instead of Co-Leader. I want a little chat with you on msn.))
((You have to know that you have to recruit people,like making applications,doing tests, and lots more.))
((I think you'll be a great leader, and success with everything))

Sincerly,

New York Governor,

Remy Smith
Back to top Go down
https://newyorkinfected.forumotion.com

[Accepted Leader] Application Mark Calone
Page 1 of 1