New York Infected Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at the Official Forum of New York Infected Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
therock1990
Zombie

[ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner   [ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 02:30

((In Character))

Firstname:Rock

Lastname:Brawner

How long have you been a citizen of New York: I have been a citizen of New York for 9 years.

What unit do you want to join in Umbrella:
U.S.S.

Can you communicate effectively in the English language: Yes i can

Why do you want to join Umbrella Corporation (min. 30 words):
For many years I worked as a spy, secret missions on high-risk, knowing the world, know how to work with any weapon and I'm ready to take care of the security system of the Umbrella Corporation.

Do you have posses any knowledge about weapons:
I know alot

Do you have posses any knowledge about our corporation:
Yes im informed about the company

Have you even been convicted for a serious crime:
No

Have you ever been in prison as an inmate:
No

Tell us about your life in the outbreak (minimum of 150 words):
Since starting the Apocalypse, so are two days ago , I've been a refugee in a high security building abandoned,i have weapons, ammunition and most importantl i got food, I'll keep still and quiet.Being a survivor is not easy, I have kept myself, I know that if caring for a group will be worse for me, so I keep myself alone, I'm fairly quickly and unexpectedly, these two days now has been hell, ask me if I can survive this? I've been hanging in New york city looking for food, and weapons that are very important. Still not killed a zombie, because I was not yet cornered, I know that to kill a zombie will be ringing the bell for the meal.My shelter is without doubt the best thing I have right now, and will not go so fast abanonar, so when you have a certain

I,Rock Brawner Promise that I will serve the Umbrella Corporation and I accept the Terms and Conditions.

((Out Of Character))

Firstname:Francisco

Lastname:Rock

Where are you from:
Portugal

Do you have any knowledge about zombies: Yes

Do you have any knowledge about Resident Evil: Yes

Explain DeathMatch with one example:
People kill each other without a reason

Explain PowerGaming with one example (30 words minimum):
To play a (usually online) computer game in the most exploitative and goal-maximising way possible, ignoring other motivations such as roleplaying, realism, sportsmanship and 'fun'. Also known as powergaming.

Explain Metagaming example (30 words minimum):
In role-playing games, metagaming can be defined as any out of character action made by a player's character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of. (Metagaming while taking part in relatively competitive games, or those with a more serious tone, is typically not well received, because a character played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story.)

Explain Roleplaying example (30 words minimum):
In role playing, participants act out characters in a predefined "situation" dealing with controversial aspects of transportation planning or project development.

Umbrella Corporation Application Format by Mister Smith and Mister Salvatore.
Back to top Go down
Remy_Smith
Project Leader
Project Leader
Remy_Smith

[ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner   [ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 02:41

[ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner Naamloos2w

Dear mister Brawner,

You have been

ACCEPTED

to the Umbrella Corporation.

Your uniform and inventory will be given as soon as possible.

((Notes: Good App, but NEVER EVER copy from website again! Let this be a warning for all other applicants))
((Me or Lucas will do your RP test, don't ask for it, we will give you time and date via forums))

Sincerly,

High Command Team Of Umbrella Corporation
Back to top Go down
https://newyorkinfected.forumotion.com

[ACCEPTED U.S.S.]Applicantion Rock_Brawner
Page 1 of 1