New York Infected Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at the Official Forum of New York Infected Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sano
Zombie

[DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono   [DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 13:34

((In Character))

Firstname:Sano

Lastname:Kenono

How long have you been a citizen of New York:well almost a month

What unit do you want to join in Umbrella:U.S.S
(u.c.s.t. / u.s.s. / u.s.f.u.)

Can you communicate effectively in the English language:Yes i can

Why do you want to join Umbrella Corporation (min. 30 words):I would like to join Umbrella Corporation from keeping the citizen of Liberty city safe from the dangers of Zombies.I am skilled shooter and due to my high ping i learnt Lag shoot, lag pit and lag ram which is efficient for Soldiers.

Do you have posses any knowledge about weapons:Yes, M4 with 40 clips and damage of 40% of health, Desert Eagle the best hand gun.

Do you have posses any knowledge about our corporation:I am new and would like to know

Have you even been convicted for a serious crime:No

Have you ever been in prison as an inmate:No

Tell us about your life in the outbreak (minimum of 150 words):I am a loyal player who like to make friend and would sacrifice his own life for the well fare of the City and would sacrifice his own life for the life of his Members and leaders. I am Strict on law breakers and Dmers and other players who break the rule. I give equal respect to all even to Leaders and i would not Differentiate between one people and another. I am Active and alert for any commands given by the higher rankers and i am born to serve the country

I,_____Sano_______ Promise that I will serve the Umbrella Corporation and I accept the Terms and Conditions.

((Out Of Character))

Firstname: Vasanth

Lastname: elan

Where are you from:India

Do you have any knowledge about zombies:Well they are dead people who come alive at night

Do you have any knowledge about Resident Evil:No sorry

Explain DeathMatch with one example:Death Match or DM is when a people goes on rampaging Killing each and every Player infront of him and kills anything on his way. example: /me goes and kills Jake, /me goes and kill Joseph, /me goes and kills Bob. So you would go around killing people.

Explain PowerGaming with one example (30 words minimum):Powergaming is when you don't let other person give a chance to react as if you are doing unfair things to him in OOC, and not possible in life for example: /me flies and kicks Bob to the ground and then punches him on the face.

Explain Metagaming example (30 words minimum):Metagaming is when you take control over another player and would not let him RP back and catch him down for example: /me ties Down bob on the ground. And bob says "/me unties the Rope and kcked Sano down and kills him".

Explain Roleplaying example (30 words minimum):Roleplaying is when you act as an individual character in Game as if you do in Real life. the action of your In game Character should refer exactly to the real life actions. for exampl "/me picks bob up and give him a drink of water". and bob says "/me takes the glass of water and drinks it.".

Umbrella Corporation Application Format by Mister Smith and Mister Salvatore.

Back to top Go down
Remy_Smith
Project Leader
Project Leader
Remy_Smith

[DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono   [DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 16:03

[DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono Naamloos2w

Dear mister Kennono,

You have been

DENIED
for the Umbrella Corporation.

((Notes:Your mixing OOC with IC. Also work on your english. You may re-apply after 4 days. 5-12-10))
((Feel Free to start your own faction to get the skills.))

Sincerly,

High Command Team Of Umbrella Corporation
Back to top Go down
https://newyorkinfected.forumotion.com

[DENIED U.S.S.] Application Sano Kenono
Page 1 of 1