New York Infected Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome at the Official Forum of New York Infected Roleplay.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Pending] Sano Kenono

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sano
Zombie

[Pending] Sano Kenono Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Sano Kenono   [Pending] Sano Kenono EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 19:07

IC

Firstname:Sano

Lastname:Kenono

Are you a citizen of New York:Yes

Can you communicate effectively in the English language:Yes

Do you have posses any knowledge about weapons:Yes i do.

Do you have posses any knowledge about S.T.A.R.S. and what it stands for:Special tactics and Rescue Squad

Have you even been convicted for a serious crime:No

Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.:To Rescue the survivors from the Zombies who are attacking the survivor and making New york a Dirty place. And to stop the living of zombies.

How did you survive zombie outbreak(min. 20 words):I was in my house watching T.V. Just then a Person knocked the door i switched back and saw that it was some kind of a Rubbish person who is entering and Speaking in weird Languages. I just Knocked him down and Ran away from my house and saw tons of person same as them as knew that then where zombies. I ran and ran away from them but they where to many of them. I found an M4 Lying down. I took it and shot as many as i could till the ammo finished. I found some Bunch of Persons too but i got some food and weapons from them and left them. I then hid my self till i saw a chopper. I shouted and waved but no use and some zombies heard the voice and came behind me. i ran and took the Pistol and shot the Chopper the Hit of the chopper Gained attention of the Searcher and he spotted me. Then the turned towards me which notified me that they are coming to get me so i shot the Zombies as much as possible and got in the chopper with them and left the location to S.T.A.R.S's HQ and then i applied to join. to Save other Survivors like i was.

I,_____Sano_______ Promise that I will serve the S.T.A.R.S. and I accept the Terms and Conditions.

((Out Of Character))

Firstname:Vasanth

Lastname:Elan

Where are you from:India

Do you have any knowledge about zombies:Yes by a little

Do you have any knowledge about Resident Evil:Not really, just heard, your a survivor there and destroy as much zombies as possible

(1 explanation required, but two, always have a plus)

Explain DeathMatch with one example:Killing person for no or invalid reason. Like "Sano kills bob for Fun , then kills Tim then Bogdan.".

Explain PowerGaming:
Powergaming is playing without letting the other player Fight back or react.
Like a Street fight. "/me Punchs Him on the head, then the leg then knocked him down". "/me catches him and throws him down and kicked him."

Explain Metagaming example:
Taking advantage over a player with their OOC. Like Using their Names above their head for saying their Name In RP. And Locating a player from blip for catching the player. Like If he is named Harry. In RP if you say "Hey Harry wazzup?". It is Metagaming as in real you wouldn't know his name and you would have to ask him.

Explain Roleplaying example:Acting as a person in an RP Or in an RP situation.
Back to top Go down
markuz008
Survivor
Survivor
markuz008

[Pending] Sano Kenono Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Sano Kenono   [Pending] Sano Kenono EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 12:41

[Pending] Sano Kenono Starslogoh

Dear Mister Kenono,

We are glad to inform that your application has been,

PENDING

((Notes:Hello there, you seem to know role play elements, but your english seems to lack a bit... for now i cannot choose, do i accept or decline, maybe we should do some testing in the future(TRIAL)? as soon as server is getting online. im amazed though that a guy with a lack of English will learn what RolePlay is.))

Regarding,

High Command Team of S.T.A.R.S.
Back to top Go down

[Pending] Sano Kenono
Page 1 of 1