Welcome at the Official Forum of New York Infected Roleplay.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Accepted] John Roach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Roach
Zombie
John Roach

[Accepted] John Roach Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] John Roach   [Accepted] John Roach EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 23:36

IC

Firstname: John

Lastname: Roach

Are you a citizen of New York: Yes

Can you communicate effectively in the English language: Yes

Do you have posses any knowledge about weapons: Yes

Do you have posses any knowledge about S.T.A.R.S. and what it stands for: S.T.A.R.S stands for Special Tactics And Rescue Squad, and is an organization who rescues people, and now needed more than ever since the outbreak.

Have you even been convicted for a serious crime: No

Why do you want to join S.T.A.R.S.: Because of my past. It was not bright, and what happened back then makes me want to save other people, who still have the chance to survive and live their lifes. By joining, I will be able to help people and that is better than any paycheck possible.

How did you survive zombie outbreak(min. 20 words): Before the outbreak, I was a simple civilian living his life, like most people. As a burguer shot employee, you might figure that my life was not very interesting. I did have a wife, who I married in my early 20's. She was perfect, no other woman could replace her. Obviously, I was in love. One day, I went to work, following my routine and then saw the civilian protection announcement about the outbreak, on the TV. I ran home as fast as I could, just to feel the simple hug and warmth of my wife. She was dead, lying on the floor, like an inanimated piece of furniture. I hugged her dead body, but suddenly it moved. I was thrilled, until I figured that was inside her, was not actually my wife. She started to make strange noises and movements, I then remembered the TV outbreak announcement. I did not hesitate to run to my safe to pick up a handgun and put a bullet to her brain. It was easy, she did not move very fast. I looked out of the window, still with my eyes swoll from the crying. A massive horde of strange creatures were roaming the streets of New York. I picked up all the essentials - all kinds of weapons I had home, food, water and of course money, not that it would be needed, but just for safety measures. I went down the flat I lived in and started my pickup truck. I placed the box with the stuff I picked later in the passengers' seat and drove off. I just wanted to leave the city and so I did. I went to the outskirts of the city and there I camped, in the place where I felt there were less of those horrible creatures and stood there, filling up on the last supplies that lasted me. I felt lonely, but a loneliness never felt before. It was like there was only me in the world, after all I never had seen a survivor after the outbreak. It was until the day where my little encampment was invaded by some zombies. I spent every single round I had in those creatures, and that, strangely, developed my firearms skills. I had become a pro with weapons, due to all those killed zombies. After a while, I had to run out. I was almost out of supplies, and out of bullets. No options were available, except returning to the city, which I hoped was a little more uncrowded. And so it was. I met a group of survivers looting an ammunation store, and joined them. We survived quite well for a while, and often camped on the top of building, which were hard for zombies to get on. One night, we were talking about all this, and then they mentioned the S.T.A.R.S force. I did not know what it was. They laughed at my ignorance, but then explained everything to me. I did not hesitate to apply.

I,____________ Promise that I will serve the S.T.A.R.S. and I accept the Terms and Conditions.

((Out Of Character))

Firstname: Jose Maria

Lastname: Azevedo

Where are you from: Portugal

Do you have any knowledge about zombies: Yes, until some point. I am a big fan of zombie films, series and games. Such as Walking Dead, Resident Evil series game and film, etc..

Do you have any knowledge about Resident Evil: Yes, I have seen most movies and played most games. I am a big fan of the series.

(1 explanation required, but two, always have a plus)

Explain DeathMatch with one example: DeathMatch is killing someone with absolutely no reason. For example: I am running around and then see someone just walking around, and randomly kill him, just for fun.

Explain PowerGaming: PowerGaming is forcing someone to RP without giving them a chance to reply and make impossible actions when RPing. For example: /me grabs Kevin's wallet and steals all his money. If Kevin doesn't give the money to me, it is considered PG. Another example is /me grabs his superman cape and starts flying around shooting lasers from his eyes.

Explain Metagaming example: Metagaming is mixing OOC information IC and/or using it to your advantage. For example, someone looks up and sees your name tag, and then uses that information IC. A person in real life, doesn't have name tags above them. Another example is talking to your friend on Messenger, for example, and he says: "pls break me out of prision IG" If you use that OOC information in character, you are metagaming.

Explain Roleplaying example: Roleplaying is acting just like in real life. For example: I can roleplay a business owner, and roleplay like one. Which means I need to act as a business owner.
Back to top Go down
markuz008
Survivor
Survivor
markuz008

[Accepted] John Roach Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] John Roach   [Accepted] John Roach EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 13:04

[Accepted] John Roach Starslogoh

Dear Mister Roach,

We are glad to inform that your application has been,

ACCEPTED

((Notes:Hello, want to say that your application is pretty good. Fine english and explanations, seems like you're experienced. A small test is required(as soon as server is getting on). Good luck!))

Regarding,

High Command Team of S.T.A.R.S.
Back to top Go down

[Accepted] John Roach
Page 1 of 1